The clearing marriage intensive model
WHAT IS A MARRIAGE INTENSIVE RETREAT?
A Marriage Intensive is a powerful model of marriage therapy for helping couples identify and move beyond the barriers preventing them from experiencing the marriage they have desired. Sustained work with skilled therapists for four days provides the opportunity for couples to delve into the root issues preventing intimacy in their relationship. Our calling is to provide the opportunity for individuals and couples to reconnect with God's purposes and designs for themselves as individuals as well as for their marriages.
Key Components of the Marriage Intensive Include:
- A minimum of 30 hours of marriage therapy directed by a highly skilled therapist
- A therapy experience tailored specifically to the couples in attendance
- A sequestered, safe, supportive environment experienced by a maximum of five couples
- Gracious Southern hospitality with lodging and on-site meals included
- Follow-up strategy to nurture and sustain new hearts discovered and new skills attained
NEW FOR 2018!
THE BIBLICAL SEXUAL WHOLENESS 4- DAY MARRIAGE INTENSIVE WITH CINDY IRWIN
In her private practice, therapist Cindy Irwin specializes in marriage and sex therapy. Beginning January 2018, Cindy will partner with The Clearing in presenting Biblical Sexual Wholeness Intensives. Building on the principles of the traditional Marriage Intensive, the Biblical Sexual Wholeness Intensive will give couples a 4- day opportunity to look deeper into the heart of sexual wholeness to find practical keys toward intimate sexual fulfillment.
Marriage Intensives are held at the beautiful Jordan Ranch Retreat Center located in Schulenburg, Texas.